MEDICINES MANAGEMENT NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2019
Medicines Management 2019, the 45th SHPA National Conference,
14-16th of November on the Gold Coast.
MM2019 Scientific committee invited Dr Srinivas Bolisetty, Chair of ANMF to present at the Pre-Conference Workshop:
Topic: How to develop evidence based Clinical Guidelines & ANZNN Neonatal Formulary, A Case Study Learning Objectives:
- Identify the scope and key features of project.
- Determine strategies for effective project design and implementation.
- Describe the process in the development of formulary
- Conduct a systematic search for the qualifying evidence.
- Perform a systematic evaluation and grading of the evidence.
- Prepare a synthesis of the evidence.
- Agree on procedures for a consensus process, or other procedures for making recommendations, in the absence of higher levels of evidence for decision-making.
- Describe the post-implementation evaluation.